Tuesday, December 10, 2013

December's Beauty Guru!! Leina!!!!



Photo: This is the cutest lil pumpkin bubble bar I've seen! :)
I love the new LUSH Halloween goodies!They smell so good!  My unboxing video will be up later on today. <3Meet Leina (pronounced Lay-nuh)!! This beauty I found out about when researching this years NYX Cosmetics Face Awards and of course on youtube. I learned that she is a freelance makeup artist and might I add she is a very good one at that.  Her youtube videos and tutorials are very helpful especially if you are just starting out when it comes to working with make up.  Down below are a couple of my favorite videos that she's done.









You can connect with this beauty on her official Facebook page, Instagram, her Tumblr blog, Twitter, and of course her youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment